Design and original art by David Alan Webb
- Custom made for The Wandering Crayon by Art of Where, Montreal, Canada
- Seventy-two inches long by sixteen inches wide
- Baby-rolled hems with a very high stitch density for a polished look
- Your choice of poly chiffon, satin charmeuse, or matte crepe (see details here)
- Sublimation printing of design on fabric (will not bleed)
- Practically, no shrinking (expect less than 1%)
- Machine wash, warm water in a regular cycle using a phosphate free detergent (Use of a mesh bag is recommended.)
- Machine dry on medium to high heat or hang to dry
- Iron on the low, synthetic setting (“polyester” if you have one)
See here for more about this scarf.
Click here for more about scarves.
For more on fabric options, see here.